Experience and Qualifications:
- Four or more years of N/C Programming experience, using CAD/CAM systems to analyze and modify part models and produce programs required.
- Aerospace manufacturing experience preferred.
- Recent composites experience is required
- Must have FiberSim and Trunest experience
- Unigraphics and/or CATIA are the preferred systems. 3, 4, and 5 axis experience
- Familiarity with Windows environments and office tools.
- Machinist experience preferred.
- Familiarity with Vericut preferred
Associate’s Degree in N/C Programming, Manufacturing Technology or equivalent required.Bachelor’s Degree in Manufacturing Technology or related field preferred. Combination of education and experience may be considered in lieu of degree.
Frequently required to spend long hours sitting at a work stations and using office equipment. May be required to walk or stand for brief periods. May be required to use stairs when elevator is not available. May occasionally lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move up to 25 pounds of office supplies and materials. May be required to reach with arms and hands and to stoop, kneel or crouch.
PDS Tech is a premier supplier of highly skilled technical personnel to the aerospace and defense industries. These are long term assignments in the St. Louis, MO area. Client is accepting resumes now for review. Please connect with us now for immediate consideration. Apply to this posting, or contact Gus Sanchez at 314-264-3135 or email@example.com for more information.