Boeing Company •
**THIS POSITION REQUIRES AN ACTIVE TS/SCI WITH POLY CLEARANCE**
Boeing Intelligence & Analytics ("BI&A"), a subsidiary of The Boeing Company, is seeking a Network Engineer to join their top-tier team.
DUTIES WILL INCLUDE:
- Provide guidance/direction to the developers and test team members in interfacing program components to the development and test networks.
- Assist IA personnel regarding network security and SSP maintenance. Ensure the network configuration meets all IA requirements/standards.
- Support/maintain/administer program networks and servers.
- Monitor network performance.
- 2+ years applicable work experience with the following:
- ​Cisco LAN OR Brocade Ethernet OR Arista switches
- Resolving complex network problems, operating network analyzers, WAN test equipment, and network simulators
- Implementing 10GbE, Gigabit Ethernet, Fast Ethernet, terminal serviers, and NTP servers
- Performing network security architecture, design, and integration on UNIX, NT, or other O/S configurations
- Supporting high speed networks and multi-casting
- Supporting shared storage via SANs and NASs, including specific experience with Dell, HP, and/or EMC hardware
BI&A is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law (PDF)
Job Ident #:
Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC