Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Ensure the integrity of the Quality Management System is maintained at all times related to quality assurance processes.
- Perform Internal Audits to support the Quality Management System i.e. AS9100, NADCAP processes
- Maintain orderly control of documents i.e. corrective Action Data, Internal Audit Records,
- Control of internal and external documents
- Order engineering materials from suppliers
- File and maintain documents pertaining to TIGHITCO quality procedures
- Perform Internal Audits to support the Quality Management System i.e. AS9100, NADCAP processes and Customer related Process Audits.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- This position must meet Export Control compliance requirements, therefore a “US Citizen” as defined by 22 C.F.R. §120.15 is required
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
- Working knowledge of Aerospace specifications and standards
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations
- Meets commitments, works independently, accepts accountability, handles changes, sets personal standards, stays focused under pressure, and meets attendance/punctuality requirements.
- Should have knowledge of Epicor software; Microsoft Excel Spreadsheet software and Microsoft Word Processing software is required.
Education and/or Experience
High School Diploma or GED, prefer Associates degree in a technology/science based field Require a 1 years of experience in an Inspection environment. A general working knowledge of Internal Auditing or Lead Auditor Certifications relative to AS9100.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Stand; walk and sit frequently.
- Use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms frequently.
- Lift and/or move up to 10 pounds frequently.
- Vision abilities required are close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Work Authorization / Security Clearance
To be determined on a Program specific basis
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Qualified candidates, please submit your resume and salary history in confidence. TIGHITCO is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer, including individuals with a disability and veterans.
- Office Area 75% of the time
- Manufacturing Area 25% of the time
- Noise – Moderate noise
Job Ident #:
Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC