SIGINT Outreach Specialist
Boeing Company •
**THIS POSITION REQUIRES AN ACTIVE TS/SCI WITH POLY CLEARANCE**
Boeing Intelligence & Analytics (BI&A) is seeking a SIGINT Outreach Specialist to join a team which is responsible for providing hands-on and mission specific expertise for multiple analytic tools in the forms of direct user support, user communications, documentation, training, requirements vetting, and support to both software development and operations team for each tool.
DUTIES TO INCLUDE:
- Provide direct user support troubleshooting directly with the users and creating bug reports for developers to act upon
- Gather requirements from new and existing users.
- Create/maintain documentation to include: Release Notes, User Guides, SOPs, Test Reports, etc.)
- Test new and existing tool features.
- Contributing to overall process improvement and efficiencies supporting the existing customer base
- Performing marketing, branding, and Outreach across a diverse customer/user base
- Provide training as required (e.g. one-on-one, small briefings, VTCs, etc.)
- Coordinate and communicate with users, developers and team members across multiple platforms (email, Jira, phone support and user community forums).
The Senior-level Systems Engineer shall have at least the following experience:
- 7+ years performing and providing technical support to users, working with software development teams, and writing technical documentation
- Broad SIGINT experience supporting various missions while using and training users on mission critical tools (Analytic Modernization tools as well as legacy analysis tools). Experience must be within the last five (5) years.
- Experience communicating with developers and management
- Experience developing and delivering interactive tool specific and event driven "training" courses in person and online
- Extensive experience working with field support and forward deployed users
- Experience performing product support (non-helpdesk) activities; Providing communication of new features to user community
- Military/Civilian SIGINT analyst/reporting/linguist experience
- Experience supporting software analysis, requirements, integration, and testing, specifically for analyst workflows and tool features
- Experience supporting/using/training various SIGINT mission tools
- Experience working with software development teams
- Ability to contribute to overall process improvement and efficiencies
- Experience developing and supporting software and training documentation on Confluence
- Experience using JIRA and CONFLUENCE to support mission customers to assess and resolve JIRA tickets
BI&A is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law (PDF)
Job Ident #:
Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC