Senior Automated Test Engineer
Boeing Company •
**THIS POSITION REQUIRES AN ACTIVE TS/SCI WITH POLY CLEARANCE**
BI&A is seeking a Senior Automated Test Engineer to join their top-tier team.
DUTIES WILL INCLUDE:
- Developing and executing functional test procedures.
- Feature, System, and Regression testing of each release of the product. (Note: Anew release is built every three weeks)
- Testing within an agile development environment for a feature-based release model.
- Documentation and maintenance of the test plan, test environments, and test event checklists for each test cycle.
- Providing feedback to the project team, software developers, and Government Program Manager (GPM) on test results and defects.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- 8+ years in test engineering of modern software systems.
- 8+ years of requirements analysis experience and must be fully trained or have experience in the testing of systems at the User Interface, component, integration, system, and end-to-end levels.
- Proficient in the development and implementation of test strategies, plans, traceability matrices, procedures, and reports.
- Proficient in writing, maintaining, and managing test cases and discrepancy reports.
- Experience with Selenium and other automated testing tools to design and develop automated test cases for both white box and black box testing.
- Effective communication skills working with test and developer teams.
- Experience implementing automated tests.
- Strong background in software testing methodologies and working with software development teams.
BI&A is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law (PDF)
Job Ident #:
Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC