At Boeing, we are all innovators on a mission to connect, protect, explore and inspire. From the sea bed to outer space, you’ll learn and grow, contributing to work that shapes the world. Find your future with us.
The Boeing Company is seeking an Senior Electronics Design Engineer. As part of Boeings Space & Missile Systems
division, Satellite Systems manages the companys major commercial and government satellite and ground programs for
communications, national defense and other missions. Satellite Systems oversees the design, development, manufacture,
integration and testing of satellites. This position is located in El Segundo, CA.
Your dreams go beyond Planet Earth. You are innovative, creative, and challenge the status quo. You work well in teams
while also having the ability to work assignments autonomously. Here at Satellite Systems you will collaborate with
leaders in space innovation and pave the way in creating the world’s best satellites. You will be a leader in space
- Design and development of state-of-the art electronics for space-based applications
- Duties will include circuit design, requirements and interface definition, modeling and analysis, testing, performance and design verification
- Technical support for production and test of space-qualified electronics
- Digital and analog circuit design.
- Power conditioning electronics, control system design and theory,
- Work supporting satellite communications systems
This position offers relocation based on candidate eligibility. Basic relocation is available for internal candidates.
This position requires the ability to obtain U.S. Security Clearance, for which the U.S. Government requires U.S. Citizenship.
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills and Experience):
- BS or higher in Engineering or technical field
- 5 or more years of Electrical Engineering experience
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
- Experience with digital/analog power electronics
- Circuit design and analysis
- Electronics test methodology
- Electronics-oriented work experience
- BS in Electrical Engineering
Typical Education & Experience:
Degree and typical experience in engineering classification: Bachelors 14 or more years experience, Masters with 12
or more years experience or PhD with 9 or more years experience. Bachelor, Master or Doctorate of Science degree
from an accredited course of study, in engineering, computer science, mathematics, physics or chemistry. ABET is the
preferred, although not required, accreditation standard.
Boeing is a Drug Free Workplace where post offer applicants and employees are subject to testing for marijuana, cocaine, opioids, amphetamines, PCP, and alcohol when criteria is met as outlined in our policies.