Senior System Security Engineer
Boeing Company •
**THIS POSITION REQUIRES AN ACTIVE TS/SCI WITH POLY CLEARANCE**
This BI&A PRIME contract is seeking a Senior System Security Engineer to join a team which is responsible for safe-guarding data from unauthorized access or modification ensuring its availability, confidentiality, and integrity.
DUTIES WILL INCLUDE:
- Proposing, coordinating, and enforcing information systems security policies, standards, and methodologies.
- Developing and updating system security plans and other IA documentation.
- Providing change management for security-relevant information system software, hardware, and firmware.
- Maintaining operational security posture for an information system or program.
- Performing analysis of enterprise-level security architectures, network management architectures, communications architectures, and key management architectures, identifying a vulnerability, and providing suggested mitigation alternatives.
- Bachelors Degree in a related Technical Field may be substituted for 4 years’ experience.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- 15+ years’ experience performing and providing security support to hardware, software, and applications.
- 7+ years’ experience providing technical guidance to mid-level personnel.
- Experience developing technical documentation.
- Technical experience with:
- XACTA, Gatekeeper, ROCBLASTER, KnightSupreme, LatteArt, and CASPORT
- Review system logs
- Taking a system to ATO and reauthorization of systems
- Creating data flow diagrams
- Secure the Enterprise Initiatives
- Audit reduction tools (SEAR, SPLUNK)
- Basic Unix operating system commands and log files
- Analytical and creative problem-solving skills to resolve information security challenges.
- Organizational skills to balance and prioritize work.
- Interpersonal skills to interact with customers, senior level personnel, and team members.
- Effective written and oral communication with multiple levels of leadership involving both business and technical sides of the business.
- Understanding of the Risk Management Framework (RMF), Committee on National Security Systems (CNSS) Instruction 1253 and the National Institute for Standards and Technology (NIST) 800-53 security controls.
- CISSP certification.
- Previous client ISSO experience
- Experience with IAVAs, audit events, and managing entitlements
BI&A is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law (PDF)
Job Ident #:
Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC