At Boeing, we are all innovators on a mission to connect, protect, explore and inspire. From the sea bed to outer space, you’ll learn and grow, contributing to work that shapes the world. Find your future with us.
Boeing is seeking Systems Engineering Technicians for the opportunity to develop and deploy our newest products. Our work centers on the development of the next generation of Signals Intelligence (SIGINT) systems for the Defense, Intelligence Community and allied partners. These systems are deployed to aircraft, ships, submarines and ground mobile vehicles for purposes of intercepting and exploiting signals in the radio frequency environment.
- Support engineering in developing requirements, trade studies, and analyses
- Participate in failure reporting and defining corrective actions
- Coordinate the build, assembly, check-out, test and troubleshooting of hardware
- Develop and supports implementation of calibration processes, tools and procedures
- Assist in preparation of technical documentation and reports for delivery to customers
- Support deployment, integration and testing on customer platforms and at customer sites, to include travel
- Collaborate with customer representatives and deploy mission payloads to manned and unmanned platforms
- Thrive in a dynamic environment while engaging with multiple development and integration teams
This position requires the ability to obtain a U.S. Security Clearance, for which the U.S. Government requires U.S. Citizenship.
Basic Qualifications :(Required Skills/Experience):
- Associates degree or related training and work experience in a technical domain
- 6 or more years of experience working in an engineering or production organization
- Demonstrated strong problem solving skills
- Experience troubleshooting and resolving hardware component failures
- Experience with system level testing utilizing test equipment such as signal generators and spectrum analyzers
- Collaborative teamwork skills with demonstrated ability to work across internal and external organizations
- Willing and able to obtain a Top Secret/SCI security clearance
Preferred Qualifications :( Desired Skills/Experience):
- Experience writing, executing, and controlling system test plans and procedures
- Experience with radio frequency component analysis, design, production, or testing
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and an ability to interact efficiently with peers and customers
- Current Top Secret/SCI security clearance
Education/experience typically acquired through advanced education (e.g. Associate) and typically 6 or more years related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience (e.g. Bachelor+4 years related work experience, 8 years related work experience, etc.).
This position offers relocation based on candidate eligibility.
Boeing is a Drug Free Workplace where post offer applicants and employees are subject to testing for marijuana, cocaine, opioids, amphetamines, PCP, and alcohol when criteria is met as outlined in our policies.