**THIS POSITION REQUIRES AN ACTIVE TS/SCI WITH POLYGRAPH CLEARANCE**
Boeing Intelligence & Analytics (BI&A) is seeking a Senior Systems Test Engineerto join our Prime contract team.
The program is looking for a self-starting, motivated systems engineer with experience in Linux and Scripting language and creating automated tests in coordination with developers. The applicant must be able to work independently, as well as in a small group, to solve complex challenges. The current team consists of a mix of contractors as well as government personnel.
The selected applicant will be responsible for documenting issues found during testing using an issue tracking system to support the program. The advertised position requires the candidate to support other ancillary development activities to include: test documentation, manual tests and generating test results.
LOCATION: Annapolis Junction, MD
DUTIES TO INCLUDE:
- Create automated tests in coordination with developers
- Perform manual tests
- Generate test results
- Document issues found during testing using an issue tracking system
- Interact with project customers and stakeholders to coordinate stable software release candidates
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering and 8-15 years of applicable software design and development and Test experience; or
- 14-19 years of applicable software test, design and development experience
BASIC (REQUIRED) QUALIFICATIONS: ​
- Experience documenting issues found during testing using an issue tracking system (GitLab, Jira)
- Prior experience in creating automated tests, performing manual tests, and generating test results
- Scripting language
- Linux experience
BI&A is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law (PDF)