Senior Test Engineer
Boeing Company •
Boeing Intelligence & Analytics is looking for a TS/ SCI Polygraph cleared, Senior Test Engineer for a role on one of our prime programs. This work will be seated in Annapolis Junction , MD.
In this role, you will be responsible for full lifecycle testing for high capacity access FORNSTAT systems.
What you will do:
- Plan, develop , execute and analyze system operability and compliance testing.
- Develop and execute system test plans and document system discrepancies.
- Track and resolve problems and creating accompanying reporting.
- Pre-release and post-release software and system testing , Developmental Test & Evaluation (DT&E) and Operational Acceptance Test & Evaluation (OAT&E) activities.
- Regression testing for new software enhancements and modifications
- Test collection systems both remotely and at worldwide field locations (travel may be required)
- Minimum 4 years of system requirements verification and validation.
- Linux and Windows testing experience
- Protocol analysis experience or understanding/knowledge
- HW /SW integration experience
- Experience with Docker and Ansible
- SIGINT system experience
- COMSAT Signal Collection Systems preferred but not required
- ​Signals background- 451, 452 a plus
- FORNSAT experience
- Docker, Ansible
BI&A is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law (PDF)
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)