Position Title: Senior Test Engineer
LEONARDO DRS; headquartered in Arlington, Virginia and is a leading supplier of integrated products, services and support to military forces, intelligence agencies and prime contractors worldwide. The company is a wholly owned subsidiary of Leonardo, which employs more than 45,000 people worldwide. We offer a competitive compensation package and a business culture that rewards performance. For additional information on LEONARDO DRS, please visit our website at www.leonardodrs.com. We are committed to recruiting and retaining the best talent in the defense and aerospace industry.
DRS Technologies Canada Ltd. (DRS Canada), is a leading mid-tier Canadian defence electronics company specializing in military voice and data communications systems; electro-optics (EO) and infrared search and tracking systems (IRST); command, control, communications, computers and intelligence (C4I) systems integration; deployable flight data recorders; and defence/space electronics manufacturing.
What it’s like working at DRS!
- A motivating team-based environment where your achievements matter
- A chance to work on Industry leading edge technology with exceptional mentors
- Every second Friday off. We care about your work life balance!
- Flexible hours. Work your hours around your schedule
- Recipient of Carleton University’s Co-Op Employer of the Year in 2018
- Seasonal company-wide events: free BBQs, Christmas party, Dragon Boat team, Shinny hockey tournament, golf tournament, the Army Run, and more!
This is a full time Test Engineering position reporting to the Engineering Test Manager. The successful application will have experience in automated test applications and be responsible for successful analysis, design and implementation of software subsystems designed for automating and controlling engineering and manufacturing test procedures.