At Boeing, we are all innovators on a mission to connect, protect, explore and inspire. From the sea bed to outer space, youll learn and grow, contributing to work that shapes the world. Find your future with us.
You will be part of a cross-functional team which develops highly interactive and adaptive training/academy management solutions for the aviation field. The position requires proficient to advanced skills in Java and AngularJS hybrid applications development.
- Design, implement and test hybrid single-page applications that improve user experience
- Work as part of a cross-functional, agile development team embracing scrum approach
- Design and write automated unit, integration and acceptance tests
- Actively drive non-functional requirements such as performance, security, continuous integration, migration and compatibility
- Bachelor, Master or equivalent degree preferably in Computer Science or Engineering
- Experience developing real-time software from requirements definition through customer delivery and post-delivery support
- Good knowledge of TypeScript
- Strong experience in developing Java Web Applications and RESTful Services
- In depth knowledge of SQL and NoSQL CouchDB databases
- Angular 4+ knowledge
- Objective C knowledge is a plus
- Experience with continuous integration and deployment frameworks
- Interest or basic experience in the following areas: machine learning, recommendation systems, large-scale data mining is valued
PLEASE NOTE RELOCATION PACKAGE IS NOT OFFERED FOR THIS ROLE.
This requisition is for an international, locally hired position. CANDIDATES MUST HAVE CURRENT LEGAL AUTHORIZATION TO WORK IN GERMANY. BOEING WILL NOT ATTEMPT TO OBTAIN IMMIGRATION AND LABOR SPONSORSHIP FOR ANY APPLICANTS. Make sure you list all of the Countries in which you are a citizen. If you have work authorization for a country that you are not a citizen of, please explain this on the top of your resume. Benefits and pay are determined at the local level and are not part of Boeing U.S.-based payroll.
All information provided will be checked and may be verified.
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.