At Boeing, we are all innovators on a mission to connect, protect, explore and inspire. From the sea bed to outer space, youll learn and grow, contributing to work that shapes the world. Find your future with us.
* Development of software modules for the robust and efficient build of artifacts for our Academy Management System
* Those artifacts include learning material, classroom material and question databases
* Development of suitable authoring systems for all those artifacts
* Ensuring usability and robustness of all authoring systems for internal and external users
* Definition of further enhancements for already established formats
* User documentation of tools
This developer will be part of a cross-functional, young and energetic team, located in Cologne, Germany.
- Programming languages
- Desirable Skills
- Bulma (CSS framework)
- Sass (CSS extension)
- Windows PowerShell
- Adobe Photoshop scripting
- Agile software development (Scrum)
- IT project management
- Software architecture
- Internet security
- Continuous Integration
PLEASE NOTE RELOCATION PACKAGE IS NOT OFFERED FOR THIS ROLE.
This requisition is for an international, locally hired position. CANDIDATES MUST HAVE CURRENT LEGAL AUTHORIZATION TO WORK IN GERMANY. BOEING WILL NOT ATTEMPT TO OBTAIN IMMIGRATION AND LABOR SPONSORSHIP FOR ANY APPLICANTS. Make sure you list all of the Countries in which you are a citizen. If you have work authorization for a country that you are not a citizen of, please explain this on the top of your resume. Benefits and pay are determined at the local level and are not part of Boeing U.S.-based payroll.
All information provided will be checked and may be verified.
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity (weiblich/männlich/divers/offen gelassen), age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.