At Boeing, we are all innovators on a mission to connect, protect, explore and inspire. From the seabed to outer space, you’ll learn and grow, contributing to work that shapes the world. Find your future with us.
Looking for entry level Software Engineers with a strong background in C++ based technologies to join our software team. As a member of the team, you will develop and maintain code and integrate software components into a fully functional software system.
- Assists with the documentation and maintenance of architectures, requirements, algorithms, interfaces and designs for software systems.
- Develops and maintains code and integrates software components into a fully functional software system.
- Assists with test procedures and documenting test results to ensure software system requirements are met.
- Gathers information to support software project management.
- Documents deployed processes and tools and collect metrics.
- Supports software research and development projects.
- Troubleshoots basic software issues. Works under close supervision.
This position is located in a location that does not offer relocation. Candidates must live in the immediate area or relocate at their own expense.
Boeing is a Drug Free Workplace where post offer applicants and employees are subject to testing for marijuana, cocaine, opioids, amphetamines, PCP, and alcohol when criteria is met as outlined in our policies.
This position requires the ability to obtain a US Security Clearance, for which the US Government requires US Citizenship.
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience):
- This position requires the ability to obtain a US Security Clearance, for which the US Government requires US Citizenship. (Post Start)
- Must be proficient in C++ programming.
- B.S. in Computer Science/Computer Engineering or equivalent.
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
- Strong understanding of design principles and modular programming techniques
- Proficient in C++ programming utilizing object-oriented design practices
- Programming hardware interfaces experience.
Bachelor, Master or Doctorate of Science degree from an accredited course of study, in engineering, computer science, mathematics, physics or chemistry. ABET is the preferred, although not required, accreditation standard.