Mandatory Qualifications and Experience:
* Experience with Microsoft Visual Studio environment
* Experience with development in C++ and C# Experience in software architecture, design, coding, unit test, integration, and verification
* Experience with Software integration
* U.S. DoD Secret Clearance Required
* Have experience throughout the entire software development lifecycle including architecture, design, code implementation, and integration and test.
* Strong background in software development along with demonstrated technical leadership.
* Familiar with using source code control and issue tracking tools along with using modern test tools to do unit test and static analysis.
* An ideal candidate will be able to configure and manage a continuous test environment.
Desired Qualifications and Experience:
* Bachelor's Degree in Computer Engineering or Computer Science.
* Experience with the JMPS environment
* Experience with Qt user interface development
* Experience with a graphics SDK (OpenGL or DirectX)
* Experience generating and maintaining program software documentation such as SRS, ICD, Test Plans, Test Procedures
* Experience with software configuration management tools such as Razor, Accurev, Git, JIRA, SVN
* Familiarity with Agile development, Cyber Security, Department of Defense products, and the Joint Mission Planning System (JMPS)
* Familiarity with Mission Planning and standard communication protocols including Universal Armament Interface, Common Weapon Interface and Data Distribution Service (DDS) is helpful but not required.
The ideal candidate for this position will possess the following skills and characteristics:
* Excellent communication and presentation skills
Benefits: Visit http://www.teamglobal.com/benefits.html for more details.