Mandatory Qualifications and Experience:
* 8-10 years of professional hands-on experience working in an SAP development environment
* Demonstrated functional knowledge in Financial Accounting
* Experience with SAP Cross Application Time Sheet (CATS), specifically in the areas of Time entry process, Data entry profiles (function and configuration), CATS User Exits and Interfaces to HR & CO modules
* Experience with SAP Time Management, specifically in the areas of Time-related Infotypes, Configuration (A/A Types, Work Schedule Rules, and Quotas)
* Experience with SAP HR, specifically in the areas of Infotypes (Actions, Org Reassignments, Planned Working Time & Time Sheet Defaults), Personnel Areas / Subareas, Employee Subgroups, and Organization Structure
* Experience with SAP Time Evaluation, specifically in the areas of Configuration (Time Types & Time Wage Types) and maintaining PCRs and Schemas.
* Experience with SAP Wage Type Export Execution, specifically in the areas of Wage Type Export Execution and IF Clusters
Desired Qualifications and Experience:
* SAP development experience in one or more of the following areas: ABAP, RFC, BAPI, BADI, User Exits, ALE, IDOCs
* Demonstrated experience in SAP job setup and variants
* Demonstrated experience customizing SAP tables
* Demonstrated experience in creating and releasing SAP Transports
* Demonstrated experience with Control-M batch job scheduling
Benefits: Visit http://www.teamglobal.com/benefits.html for more details.