At Boeing, we are all innovators on a mission to connect, protect, explore and inspire. From the seabed to outer space, youll learn and grow, contributing to work that shapes the world. Find your future with us.
Boeing is the worlds largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers.
The Boeing India Engineering and Technology Center (BIETC) is looking for highly-motivated software Engineers. As a software Engineer, you will be part of the Boeing Avionics team and will focus on real-time system software development. In this position you will develop and maintain the Software Design, Code, integration tests and trace data for onboard avionics software systems.
• Develop SW code in C++ as per Software Requirements & design and perform unit testing.
• Develop Software integration test Scripts to verify the correct implementation of requirements
• Establish traceability from requirements to SW Code and Test.
• Perform peer review on Software Requirements, Design, Code and Test.
• Support CDR (Critical Design Reviews), TRR (Test Readiness Review) and Formal Qualification.
• Support project management by providing periodic status and required metrics data.
• Be a good team player in the agile team. Candidate should possess excellent communications skills to participate in Design/Code/Test development and reviews, have a thorough understanding of version control and software quality attributes, such as testability, portability and maintainability, and enjoy a self-driven and collaborative development approach.
• Be dynamic and support management and leads to ensure successful product deliveries.
• Identify, communicate and mitigate the Risk, issues and Opportunities on a timely manner.
Excellent programming skills using C++.
• Good knowledge on Embedded Software development & verification activities.
• Experience in SW development using DEOS/Linux/ Vxworks or any Real time Operating system environment.
• Experience in Software Build, integration and Debugging in Simulated and integration Lab Environment.
• Systems Thinking - Ability to understand the big picture and the inter-relationships between components of systems and plans and anticipate future events.
• Analytical Skills - Skill and ability to: collect, organize, synthesize, and analyze data; summarize findings; develop conclusions and recommendations from appropriate data sources.
Bachelor or Master of Engineering degree and 1 to 4 years of related work experience in Avionics or Embedded System Software development and functional Integration.