Boeing’s Advanced Ground Systems (AGS) team and the Space Based Space Surveillance (SBSS) team in Colorado Springs are seeking software developers who are familiar with and excited to work in a fast pace, Dev Ops, Agile development environment. These development teams are creating products in the areas of modelling & simulation, as well as satellite operations; command, control and mission scheduling and processing. They are working in a very exciting and quickly expanding business area in support of national defense programs in the space domain.
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills and Experience):
- BS degree in Engineering, Math, Physics is required.
- Must possess a current (within the last 5 years) final Top Secret clearance. Boeing Security will validate clearance level.
- 8+ years of experience with Systems Engineering
Desired Experience, Skills, and Qualifications:
- Plan and execute a set of defined products for the management of engineering and support processes (SEMP, SDP, SAD, etc)
- Establish a requirements baseline including analysis, derivation, allocation, and traceability of requirements and interfaces, including external systems and organizations
- Requirements and TPM management including use of DOORS
- Identify, Perform and Review design decisions, trade studies, architecture improvements
- Decompose complex requirements into executable discrete user stories
- Establish and support system level management and interfaces
- Work with MBSE Toolsets such as SPARX Enterprise Architect
- Develop and manage risk with tools such as BORIS
Education/experience typically acquired through advanced technical education from an accredited course of study in engineering, computer science, mathematics, physics or chemistry (e.g. Bachelor) or an equivalent combination of technical education and experience. In the USA, ABET accreditation is the preferred, although not required, accreditation standard.
Relocation assistance is not being offered and it is not a negotiable benefit.
At Boeing we are all innovators on a mission to connect, protect, explore and inspire. From the seabed to outer space, you’ll learn and grow, contributing to work that shapes the world. Find your future with us.