Boeing’s Advanced Ground Systems (AGS) team and the Space Based Space Surveillance (SBSS) team in Colorado Springs are seeking software developers who are familiar with and excited to work in a fast pace, Dev Ops, Agile development environment. These development teams are creating products in the areas of modelling & simulation, as well as satellite operations; command, control and mission scheduling and processing. They are working in a very exciting and quickly expanding business area in support of national defense programs in the space domain.
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills and Experience)
- BS degree in Computer Science, Math, Physics or Engineering is required
- Must possess a current (within the last 5 years) final Top Secret clearance. Boeing Security will validate clearance level.
- 5+ years of experience with a range of programming languages, including interpreted (such as Python) to compiled (such as C/C++) to assembly language
- 5+ years of experience with Real Time Operating Systems, such as Integrity, Real-Time Linux or vxWorks
Desired Experience, Skills, and Qualifications
- Experience with CI / CD tools such as Jenkins or Bamboo.
- Experience with containerization such as Docker and orchestration with Docker Swarm or Kubernetes
- HTML 5 experience
- Dev Stack working experience
- Experience with automation and configuration management using either VMware, Puppet, Chef, or an equivalent
- Understanding of Agile, Dev Ops and other development processes and methodologies
At Boeing we are all innovators on a mission to connect, protect, explore and inspire. From the seabed to outer space, you’ll learn and grow, contributing to work that shapes the world. Find your future with us.