This position requires an active Top Secret (TS/SCI) U.S. Security Clearance, for which the US Government requires US Citizenship. Please list clearance level on your resume. (Note: If you held a security clearance within the last two years, your clearance is considered current/active).
Advanced Mission Solutions is seeking a Software Engineer to assist with the development, documentation and maintenance of architectures, requirements, algorithms, interfaces and designs for software systems. Develop and maintains code and integrates software components into a fully functional software system. Assist with test procedures and documenting test results to ensure software system requirements are met. Support software project management and software supplier management functions. Select, tailor and deploys processes and tools; establishes metrics. Perform software research and trade studies. Troubleshoot software issues. Work under general supervision.
The successful candidate will need to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment, and must be a self-starter with the ability to work both independently and as part of an Integrated Product Team (IPT). Must possess good communication skills, both oral and written; technical leadership skills desired.
- Perform software engineering across the entire software development lifecycle: requirements analysis, software design, development, and test
- Identify, Perform and Review design decisions, trade studies, architecture improvements
- Champion relentless product and process improvements within the organization
- Coordinate with other integrated product teams (IPTs) to solve technical code and program issues and control configurations
- Collaborate with multiple teams within a Scaled Agile™ software environment
- Foster a culture of common workflow and capability development across programs and feature teams
Basic (Required) Qualifications:
- TS/SCI w/ CI Poly
- MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, and Word)
- MS Visual Studio
- OrbExpress CORBA
- Real-time operating systems
- ClearCase SubVersion
- Boeing Mustang Program Experience
Education/experience typically acquired through advanced technical education from an accredited course of study in engineering, computer science, mathematics, physics or chemistry (e.g. Bachelor) and typically 5 or more years related work experience or an equivalent combination of technical education and experience (e.g. PhD, Master+3 years related work experience). In the USA, ABET accreditation is the preferred, although not required, accreditation standard.
Relocation assistance is not available and is not a negotiable benefit.
Travel may be required.
More information about Autonomous Systems can be found at this link:https://www.boeing.com/defense/autonomous-systems/index.page