Argon, a subsidiary of the Boeing Company, is seeking an individual to serve as DevOps Manager (K-level) to lead DevOps engineering group, head quartered at Fairfax, VA.
- Manage Engineering DevOps staff assigned to you to meet the demands of Argon Engineering programs.
- Support and work closely with Argon Engineering group and Program Managers so DevOps group provide necessary development and deployment tools so they can execute and accomplish Program Milestones and deliver products.
- Work with Boeing IT group to get needed computing platform, software and connectivity to meet Argon engineering and program management need.
- Provide necessary support to Argon Engineering team with Software Configuration, Software builds, documentation and Customer Deliverable products.
- Provide engineering support during weekly, monthly and quarterly customer meetings.
- Contribute in ongoing discussion related to career development for engineers by providing learning and development opportunities within Argon and Boeing.
- Work with your manager to streamline processes, improve ways to develop and deploy products, raise quality and reduce product development cost.
Basic (Required) Qualifications:
- Must have ability to obtain TS/SCI clearance.
- BS in Computer Science or related engineering field..
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in technical team leadership role
- Minimum 4 years of experience in strategic planning and creation of technical roadmaps.
- Minimum 4 years of experience writing whitepapers and proposals.
- Minimum 4 years of experience running and executing large programs and working with customers
- Minimum 4 years of experience transitioning technology into products, deploying and supporting products.
- Candidates must possess outstanding leadership, technical, management, systems thinking and communication skills, with demonstrated experience working with program, technical and financial management at all levels.
- Must be able to respond quickly to changes in priority or direction.
- Demonstrated ability to brief complex issues to a large forum consisting of Boeing and customer program management a must.
- Must have good verbal and written communication skills.
- Bachelor, Master or Doctorate of Science degree from an accredited course of study, in engineering, computer science, mathematics, physics or chemistry. ABET is the preferred, although not required, accreditation standard plus 8 years experience.
- Specific development and operational experience and knowledge of DevOps products.
- Experience with Continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous Delivery (CD).
- Experience with creating scripts and templates to build development systems for Software and firmware engineers.
- Experience with Build Tools and knowledge of Atlassian development stack.
Relocation assistance is not being offered and it is not a negotiable benefit.
At Boeing we are all innovators on a mission to connect, protect, explore and inspire. From the seabed to outer space, you’ll learn and grow, contributing to work that shapes the world. Find your future with us.