Boeing Government Satellite Systems at Schriever AFB, CO near Colorado Springs, CO is looking to hire a Software Engineer Level 1 to develop, document and maintain architectures, requirements, algorithms, interfaces and designs for software systems for the GPS IIA and IIF Operations Sustainment program.
- Assists with the documentation and maintenance of architectures, requirements, algorithms, interfaces and designs for software systems.
- Develops and maintains code, and integrates software components into a fully functional software system.
- Gathers information to support software project management.
- Executes test procedures and documents test results to ensure software system requirements are met.
- Develops, selects, tailors and deploys software processes, tools and metrics.
- Executes and documents software research and development projects.
- Serves as a subject matter expert for software domains, system-specific issues, processes and regulations.
- Supports software research and development projects.
- Troubleshoots basic software issues
- Works under general direction.
- Develop and maintain teaming relationship with operational Customer
- Support Subject Matter Expert requests and critical operational events
Basic (Required) Qualifications:
- This position requires an active (or the ability to obtain) U.S. Security Clearance, for which the U.S. Government requires U.S. Citizenship.
- Experience with all aspects of the software lifecycle
- Experience with LabVIEW tool development
- Software development and testing experience using Windows-based Operating System Environments
- Experience with software development and data analysis in LabVIEW
- Microsoft .NET/C, VBA, SQL Server, and Access