Mandatory Qualifications and Experience:
* Bachelor of Science (BS) in Electrical Engineering from an accredited University required with 5-9 years of relevant experience, or 3-7 years of experience with a Master's degree.
* The position may require some domestic and international travel for conferences, design reviews and partner/vendor visits (<10%).
* Must be able to obtain DOD Security Clearance
Desired Qualifications and Experience:
* M.S. Degree in Electrical Engineering
* Experience in embedded systems design & development.
* Experience in S/W and controls development of powertrain systems
* Experience using Vector CANape/CANalyzer, Matlab/Simulink, and OrCAD
* Experience in circuit board design, layout, packaging, routing and test
The ideal candidate for this position will possess the following skills and characteristics:
* Must be able to move freely within the manufacturing and lab environment with reasonable accommodation.
* Strong written and oral communication skills for assisting in the development of specifications, design documentation, and requests for proposal.
* Ability to manage and organize multiple project tasks to meet established deadlines.
Benefits: Visit http://www.teamglobal.com/benefits.html for more details.