Mandatory Qualifications and Experience:
* Bachelor’s Degree in Math, Physics, Engineering or related discipline is required.
* 5 plus years of Systems Engineering experience in one or more specialty
* Knowledge with US Army or equivalent armored ground and/or amphibious tactical vehicles
* Experience with commercial automotive or DoD’s Systems Engineering requirements and approach
* Experience with Mil-STD-882 and Mil-STD-1472 is required
* Working knowledge of Systems Engineering techniques to include FMEA, FMECA, FTA, RBD, Hazard Analysis and Human Error analysis
Desired Qualifications and Experience:
* Master Degree in Mechanical or Systems engineering preferred.
* Experience with Windchill, DOORS or equivalent software is a plus
* Experience with SolidWorks or equivalent CAD software is a plus
* Experience with Logistics and 1388-2B is a plus
The ideal candidate for this position will possess the following skills and characteristics:
* Excellent communication, technical writing and presentation skills are essential
Benefits: Visit http://www.teamglobal.com/benefits.html for more details.