Boeing Shanghai Aviation Services is a joint venture among Boeing, the Shanghai Airport Authority and China Eastern Airlines with The Boeing Company owning majority interest. Boeing Shanghai Aviation Services offers the advantages of an MRO with the skills, quality, and knowledge of the original equipment manufacturer. It leverages Boeings best practices, including Boeing quality standards, information technologies and applications for efficient, cost effective operations. Since its inception in 2006, the Joint Venture has benefited from the expertise and resources of The Boeing Company and its partners.
Our vision: Become the preferred full service MRO in the world.
For more information of our company, please visit: www.boeingshanghai.com
- Developing maintenance capability and repair techniques, evaluating maintenance projects.
- Perform activities associated with the improvement of maintenance processes (technology) with regard to quality, reliability, and cost-efficiency.
- Analyze A/C structure/Cabin defect and damage, determine necessary repairing actions.
- Evaluate Service Bulletins, Airworthiness Directives and other technical documentations.
- Prepare, check and be authorized to approve maintenance task card/job card and reference document for maintenance.
- Develop repair/modification schemes and initiate cooperation with customers, OEM to gain approvals for repair/modification out of manual.
- Bachelor’s degree and/or above in Engineering.
Preferred Job Skills and Qualifications:
- Possess a valid CCAR-66 Aircraft maintenance Personnel License. Have at least 5 years of working experience in airplane structural repairs.
- Excellent interpersonal, analytical as well as written and oral communication skills in the English and Chinese Languages. Preference would be given to CET 6 holders.
- Excellent interpersonal, analytical as well as written and oral communication skills in the English and Chinese Languages. Preference would be given to CET6 holders.