Boeing Company •
**THIS POSITION REQUIRES AN ACTIVE TOP SECRET SCI WITH POLYGRAPH CLEARANCE**
Boeing Intelligence & Analytics (BI&A) is seeking a System Engineer to join our team.
- Planning and leading Systems Engineering efforts
- Developing system performance, availability, scalability, manageability, and security requirements for mid-to-large scale programs
- Engineering, interfacing, integration, and testing of complex hardware/software systems
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor’s degree in System Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering Science, Engineering Management, or related discipline from an accredited college or university
- 5 years of additional System Engineering experience may be substituted for a bachelor’s degree
- 7 years of experience as an System Engineering in programs and contracts of similar scope, type and complexity
- ​1 year of experience installing, maintaining, and testing SIGINT systems
BI&A is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law (PDF)
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)