Systems Engineer (Sys Engrg Measurement & Cntl)
Boeing Company •
- Evaluates customer and /operational needs to define and coordinate system performance requirements, integrate technical parameters and assure compatibility of all physical, functional and program interfaces.
- Utilize system engineering experience in requirements definition and system architecture development, in a multi-discipline team for the design, development, integration and production of multiple training system products.
- Performs various analyses to optimize total system of systems and/or system architecture.
- Performs analyses for affordability, safety, reliability, maintainability, testability, human systems integration, survivability, vulnerability, susceptibility, system security, regulatory, certification, product assurance and other specialties quality factors into a preferred configuration to ensure mission success.
- Performs analyses of Engineering and Manufacturing Operations completions against program needs to assure delivery schedule milestones are met.
- Develops the planning, organization, implementation and monitoring of requirements for management processes, tools, risk, issues, opportunity management and technology readiness assessment processes.
- Resolves cross-functional technical issues.
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills and Experience):
- This position requires the ability to obtain US security clearance for which the government requires US Citizenship.
- Education/experience typically acquired through advanced technical education from an accredited course of study in engineering, computer science, mathematics, physics or chemistry (e.g. Bachelor)
- 5 or more years related work experience or an equivalent combination of technical education and experience
- Must have experience in dealing with cross functional teams
Desired Experience, Skills, and Qualifications:
- Training Systems experience
- Previous System Engineering experience
- CAM certified
Job Ident #:
Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC