At Boeing, we are all innovators on a mission to connect, protect, explore and inspire. From the seabed to outer space, you’ll learn and grow, contributing to work that shapes the world. Find your future with us.
The Missile Defense National Team (MDNT) provides systems engineering solutions to the Missile Defense Agency (MDA) for the development and evolution of the Missile Defense System (MDS). The MDS is an integrated, layered architecture that provides multiple opportunities to destroy missiles and their warheads before they can reach their targets.
The Integrated Discrimination Team (IDT) is a product team that performs systems analyses of the existing MDS architecture in conjunction with new technologies and concepts to be considered for future MDS architectures.
- Position is for a senior engineer on the Missile Defense National Team working in the modeling and analysis of RF sensors and incorporating the impacts of Electronic Attack / Electronic Protection and helping to devise conceptual operational solutions for the Missile Defense System now and for the next several decades.
- If you are a quick learner, adapt well to change, can work independently and effectively in teams, and have excellent communication skills then this may be your opportunity to be part of a dynamic team of highly talented personnel working on novel concepts and inventive solutions to complex, real-world challenges.
- Occasional travel is required.
This position requires an active Secret U.S. Security Clearance. (A U.S. Security Clearance that has been active in the past 24 months is considered active.)
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience):
- Minimum bachelors degree.
- 5+ years of experience working with RF sensors in the areas of analytical performance modeling or systems performance analysis.
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
Relocation assistance is not a negotiable benefit for this position. Candidates must live in the immediate area or relocate at their own expense.
Education/experience typically acquired through advanced technical education from an accredited course of study in engineering, computer science, mathematics, physics or chemistry (e.g. Bachelor) and typically 14 or more years related work experience or an equivalent combination of technical education and experience (e.g. PhD+9 years related work experience, Master+12 years related work experience). In the USA, ABET accreditation is the preferred, although not required, accreditation standard.
Boeing is a Drug Free Workplace where post offer applicants and employees are subject to testing for marijuana, cocaine, opioids, amphetamines, PCP, and alcohol when criteria is met as outlined in our policies.