Boeing Intelligence & Analytics (BI&A) is seeking aSystem Engineer to join their team.
System Engineer - Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Installs, monitors, and troubleshoots system software and hardware
* Monitor existing systems to ensure structural integrity
* Oversee the development and installation of new hardware and software
* Install and configure operating systems and other software and routinely test installed software for glitch detection and other issues
* Provide technical direction to IT support staff
* Ensure constant availability of technical resources
* Write custom scripts to reduce the need for human intervention
* May work in a consulting capacity across multiple tasks or contracts.
* Provides technical consultation in new systems development, new package evaluations and enhancements of existing systems.
* Participates in the technical design, development, testing, implementation and maintenance of website enhancements.
* Oversees systems tests and monitors test results and corrective actions.
* Provides guidance and work leadership to less-experienced staff and may have supervisory responsibilities.
* May serve as a technical team or task leader.
* Maintains current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned.
* Participates in special projects as required.
Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, professional training or work experience.
8+ years of related experience
Looking for a versatile system engineer to monitor and troubleshoot a complex messaging and analytic tool system. Manage all installed systems and infrastructures. Duties include installations, testing, configuring and maintaining operating systems, application software and system tools. Ensuring optimal availability and minimal down time.
Bachelors Degree plus 8 years of relatable work experience (additional experience accepted in lieu of degree)
Security Plus Certification
Operating System Certification (Windows, RedHat, AWS, etc.)
Knowledge of Databases, PLSQL preferred
Knowledge of AWS Operations
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; TS/SCI with Polygraph clearance is required.
BI&A is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law (PDF)