Systems Integration and Test Engineer - Special Operations Forces
Lockheed Martin •
Description:Lockheed Martin, in support of Special Operations Forces (SOF) Global Logistics Support Services (GLSS), is seeking a self-motivated Systems Integration and Test Engineer at our Fort Walton Beach, FL facility.
This location supports hands-on integration and test of C-130 variants and other military platforms, and may involve occasional travel to our Crestview, FL facility.
Primary responsibilities include development and performance of system test plans, test procedures, troubleshooting, and liaison during system installation. Responsibilities also include support of the system integration and test process from Task Order proposal through final implementation.
SOF GLSS supports the customer with quick turnaround and implementation of added mission capability, and is critical to the success of US service men and women deployed throughout the world. Our mission is to rapidly and properly equip the SOF community and its war fighters with the best possible systems and equipment anywhere in the world.
• Accredited B.S. in Engineering (Electrical, Mechanical, Aerospace, or similar)
• Familiarity with Systems Engineering design, integration, or test
• Familiarity with Systems Engineering work products
• Experience in testing US military products and familiarity with military specifications and standards
• Strong troubleshooting skills and proven ability to drive issues to closure
• Strong communication skills with a good professional presence and attitude
• Familiarity with test instrumentation and data acquisition systems, C-130 aircraft, or rapid response programs
• Knowledge of failure analysis and corrective action activities
• Knowledge of the Systems Engineering process and milestones (e.g., TRR)
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)