Boeing has an opening for a Associate-Level Product Data Management Engineer in St. Louis (MO) in support of our Training Systems Warfighter programs. As part of our team, you will be focused on configuration and data management ensuring engineering changes are documented throughout the development life cycle as well as ensuring data deliverables are managed and delivered on-time. You will be a part of a the organization where we provide industry leadership in commercial and defense aviation training and capabilities, including custom software development, engineering and technical services, and a range of services to support training centers and pilot provisioning worldwide.
At Boeing, we are all innovators on a mission to connect, protect, explore and inspire. From the sea bed to outer space, youll learn and grow, contributing to work that shapes the world. Find your future with us.
- Define, plan, coordinate and conduct a comprehensive set of product and subsystem level reviews, change boards, and audits to manage change incorporation.
- Develop the implementation of Configuration and Data Management Customer Deliverables.
- Support the definition and allocation of Configuration Management requirements for product hardware, software and engineering design data systems throughout the product lifecycle.
- Track and report data to monitor adherence to regulatory, configuration and contractual requirements.
- Support development of media, Software product end items, and other baseline deliverables to the Customer.
- Act as liaison between Software Configuration Control Board and other functions as needed
- Administration of software configuration management tools
- This position requires the ability to obtain a US Security Clearance for which the US Government requires US Citizenship.
- Bachelors Degree or higher from an accredited course of study in engineering, computer science, mathematics, physics or chemistry
- Experience leading/working on Agile teams
- Experience with software configuration management tools such as ClearCase/ClearQuest, GIT, JIRA, or Version One.
- Experience multi-tasking and working in a team environment.
- Experience working on a cross functional Agile team
Drug Free Workplace
Boeing is a Drug Free Workplace where post offer applicants and employees are subject to testing for marijuana, cocaine, opioids, amphetamines, PCP, and alcohol when criteria is met as outlined in our policies.
This position requires the ability to obtain a US Security Clearance for which the US Government requires US Citizenship
This position is located in a location that does not offer relocation. Candidates must live in the immediate area or relocate at their own expense.
All information provided will be checked and may be verified.
Please apply ASAP for this role as recruitment may commence before the end date.