Boeing is the worlds largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers.
Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Day to day finance & accounting activities, monthly billing, month end accounting, closing & reporting, fixed Assets Accounting and performing monthly accounts reconciliations.
- Monthly preparation of schedules, P&L, Balance sheet and performing monthly variance analysis.
- Responsible for preparation of IGAAP Financials, schedules & getting the statutory & tax audit done.
- Ensure compliance to statutory requirements like timely submission of GST & TDS, filing of GST & TDS returns, etc.
- Conducting studies to assess cost impacts relative to proposed organizational and accounting changes.
- Ensure compliance with government laws and regulations, policies, and professional standards.
- Develops solutions to a variety of complex problems referring to established precedents and policies.
- Assist in providing accurate and timely financial information and related reports that are both used internally (by India and US offices) and externally (by local authorities).
- Provides necessary support and accurate information to auditors, both external and internal.
- Acts as back up to other team members as needed.
- Other tasks and duties requested by management.
Experience / Qualification
- Masters degree in Finance and Accounting/Chartered Accountant from Institute of Chartered Accountants of India with 6 or more years of related work experience – experience working with a US multinational preferred
- The ideal candidate should have strong accounting, analytical and communication skills (both verbal and written) to effectively communicate information to various levels of management including Sr. Leadership and Executives.
- Working knowledge of accounting and related systems (SAP, Oracle, etc) and familiarity with Cost Accounting.
- Candidate should have working knowledge of Indian Companies Act, GST and Corporate & International taxation.
- Excellent understanding of Indian GAAP
- Strong analytical skills
- Working knowledge of basic PC applications such as Excel, Word and PowerPoint is required.
- Good English language skills (read, write, and spoken) and communication skills.
- Flexible team player who is comfortable working in a multicultural environment
All information provided will be checked and may be verified. This requisition is for an international, locally hired position. Candidates must be legally authorized to work in India. Boeing will not seek immigration and labor sponsorship for any applicants; this is the responsibility of the job candidate. Benefits and pay are determined at the local level and are not part of Boeing U.S.-based payroll. RELOCATION BENEFITS IF INDICATED ARE LIMITED TO IN-COUNTRY MOVES AND ARE NOT AVAILABLE FOR OVERSEAS RELOCATION. THERE IS NO EXPATRIATE PACKAGE ASSOCIATED WITH THIS POSITION.