At Boeing, we are all innovators on a mission to connect, protect, explore and inspire. From the sea bed to outer space, you’ll learn and grow, contributing to work that shapes the world. Find your future with us.
Boeing Finance organization has an exciting opportunity for a mid-level Financial Analyst supporting a multitude of programs for our Government customers in a classified environment in El Segundo, California.
- Support development, integration and analysis of resource forecasts and Estimates at Completion (EACs) for various satellite contracts and programs.
- Develop performance reports and integration of variance analyses and provides clear, concise understanding of operational and financial performance to senior management.
- Develop, review, analyze and maintain cost and/or schedule performance measurement baselines, including earned value, and communicates cost and/or schedule trends, and assesses range of opportunities and risk.
- Provide expertise to troubleshoot process and tool issues, determines root cause and recommends solutions.
- Work directly with Program IPTS to manage a program baseline and implement Earned Value Management.
- Support monthly Forecast analysis and Customer deliverables.
This position requires an active Single Scope Background Investigation (SSBI). (An active SSBI investigation within past 5 years is considered active).
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills and Experience):
- Experience working with Earn Value Management (EVM) and financial budgeting and control.
- Proficient with the Microsoft Excel application using: formulas, VLookups, pivot tables, charts, filters, and linking worksheets
- Willing and able to obtain a Top Secret clearance
- An Active Single Scope Background Investigation (SSBI)
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills and Experience):
- Experience with inventory management and material [requirements] planning systems.
- Experience with program scheduling.
- Experience with Financial Planning Process and Tools.
- Experience with Supplier Integration.
- Experience with COGNOS, COBRA, EAC and other accounting systems containing historical cost data actuals.
- Education/experience typically acquired through advanced education (e.g. Bachelor) and typically 6 or more years related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience (e.g. Master+4 years related work experience, 10 years related work experience, etc.).
This position offers relocation based on candidate eligibility.
Boeing is a Drug Free Workplace where post offer applicants and employees are subject to testing for marijuana, cocaine, opioids, amphetamines, PCP, and alcohol when criteria is met as outlined in our policies.