At Boeing, we are all innovators on a mission to connect, protect, explore and inspire. From the sea bed to outer space, you’ll learn and grow, contributing to work that shapes the world. Find your future with us.
Boeing Enterprise Finance Services (EFS) is seeking a Financial Analyst to support the Rates Forecasting and Overhead Management group at the El Segundo, CA site. You will be a key player in financial analysis in staffing and rate management.
- Responsible for gathering staffing requirements for programs and projects within the business unit and modelling actual hiring demands for the functional area.
- Develop, build, and improve estimating models and databases.
- Provide staffing needs as the basis of rate development for overhead rates and government rate proposals.
- Support DCMA/DCAA audits.
- Manage and oversee Overhead budgets.
- Develop performance reports and work with multiple sources to identify and understand variances to present to Site and Finance leadership.
- Make recommendations to management on financial performance projections using financial and business knowledge and experience.
- Support monthly customer deliverables, program reviews and other meetings as required.
- Lead/support special projects assignments.
Education/experience typically acquired through advanced education (e.g. Bachelor) and typically 6 or more years related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience (e.g. Master+4 years related work experience, 10 years related work experience, etc.).
This position requires the ability to obtain a US Security Clearance, for which the US Government requires US Citizenship.
- Bachelors Degree
- 3+ years with estimates of completion (EACs,) forecasting, resource planning, and cost management systems
- 3+ years collecting data from multiple sources, performing analysis and presenting data
- 1+ year with Excel, Access, or other database management
- Modeling and database skills and able work with large volumes of data; processing, synthesize, and summarize the information to various levels of groups (peers, customers, management)
- Experience with database online accounting systems containing historical cost data.
- Experience with financial planning processes and tools
- Experience with VBA Macros
Relocation assistance is not a negotiable benefit for this position. Candidates must live in the immediate area or relocate at their own expense.
Boeing is a Drug Free Workplace where post offer applicants and employees are subject to testing for marijuana, cocaine, opioids, amphetamines, PCP, and alcohol when criteria is met as outlined in our policies.
All information provided will be checked and may be verified.
Please apply as soon as possible for this role as recruitment may commence before the end date.