Boeing is the world’s largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and the world.
Tapestry Solutions a Boeing Company is seeking a Financial Analyst to join our Maryland Heights, MO. team. This is a great part time opportunity to work on a cross functional team with accounting, finance, program control, contracts and program managers on financial analysis for our DoD customers.
As a Financial Analyst you will work in cross functional teams and will work with accounts, budgets, financial forecasts. You will make recommendations to program manager and senior leaders. You will develop, provide and present financial reporting to program manager.
• Develops revenue and expense forecasts and communicates anticipated results to Operations and Finance leaders
• Establishes and maintains the integrity of the performance management baseline, collecting and analyzing data in support of integrated cost, schedule, and resource plans for programs
• Coordinates billing activities with Accounts Receivable by preparing supporting invoice documentation
• Monitors funding requirements and coordinates required actions to update
• Compiles and analyzes data in support of Contract Data Requirements Lists (CDRLs) for reporting to customers
• Identifies opportunities and risks and develops related action plans
• Performs other duties as assigned
- Education and experience in accounting, finance and business
- Experience working on cross functional teams
- Financial data analysis and reporting
- MS office experience
- This position must meet Export Control compliance requirements, therefore a US Person as defined by 22 C.F.R. 120.15 is required. US Person includes US Citizen, lawful permanent resident, refugee, or asylee
• Self-motivated team player
• Possess excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
• Ability to multi-task and adapt to changing priorities
• Service oriented with ability to interact well with cross-functional teams and internal/external customers
• Good analytical, mathematical, and reasoning skills
Typical Education and/or Experience Qualifications:
Bachelors and typically 6 or more years related work experience, a Masters degree and typically 4 or more years related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Boeing is a Drug Free Workplace where post offer applicants and employees are subject to testing for marijuana, cocaine, opioids, amphetamines, PCP, and alcohol when criteria is met as outlined in our policies.
This position is located in a location that does not offer relocation. Candidates must live in the immediate area or relocate at their own expense.
This position must meet Export Control compliance requirements, therefore a US Person as defined by 22 C.F.R. 120.15 is required. US Person includes US Citizen, lawful permanent resident, refugee, or asylee