At Boeing, we are all innovators on a mission to connect, protect, explore and inspire. From the seabed to outer space, you’ll learn and grow, contributing to work that shapes the world. Find your future with us.
Boeing Defense, Space & Security (BDS) has an exciting opportunity for a Mid-Level Procurement Agent to join the dynamic team in San Antonio, TX.
- Integrates program, customer, product and in-service strategies into source selection, negotiation and contracting strategies.
- Negotiates pricing and contract terms and conditions.
- Prepares and executes negotiated contractual documents and binding agreements.
- Conducts risk, issues and opportunities management.
- Manages supply and demand, schedules, supplier quality, delivery and financial performance.
- Initiates and executes supplier improvement activities and integrates results into contracting strategies.
This position requires the ability to obtain a US Security Clearance for which the US Government requires US Citizenship. (Ability to obtain interim and/or final clearance Post-Start.)
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience):
- Bachelor’s degree or higher.
- More than 3 years of experience managing suppliers/vendors to deliver products and services.
- More than 3 years of experience working with Supplier Management, Supply Chain, and/or Procurement practices and processes.
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
- More than 3 years of experience in Supplier Management/ Procurement as a Purchasing Agent or Buyer.
- More than 3 years of experience in Contracts & Pricing and/or Supplier Management Procurement.
- More than 3 years of experience interpreting and/or enforcing contract terms and conditions.
- More than 3 years of experience with various contract types for example: Time & Materials, Firm Fixed Price, Cost Plus type Government contracts, etc.
- More than 3 year of experience working with U.S. Department of Defense contracts.
- More than 3 years of experience with FAR (Federal Acquisition Regulations).
- More than 3 years of experience working across multiple programs and locations.
- More than 3 years of experience and/or training with the Truth in Negotiations Act (TINA).
Education/experience typically acquired through advanced education (e.g. Bachelor) and typically 6 or more years related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience (e.g. Master+4 years related work experience, 10 years related work experience, etc.)
This position offers relocation based on candidate eligibility.
Drug Free Workplace:
Boeing is a Drug Free Workplace where post offer applicants and employees are subject to testing for marijuana, cocaine, opioids, amphetamines, PCP, and alcohol when criteria is met as outlined in our policies.