At Republic Airline, our mission is to provide a safe, clean and reliable flying experience. We believe this is best accomplished by focusing on our vision, “With the BEST people, products and performance, we will be America’s Regional Airline of choice." Republic Airline, based in Indianapolis, operates a fleet of 190 Embraer 170/175 aircraft and offers scheduled passenger service with 950 daily flights to 100 cities in 35 U.S. states, Canada, the Caribbean and Central America. The airline provides fixed-fee flights operated under our major airline partner brands of American Eagle, Delta Connection and United Express. Our 11 domiciles include CMH, DCA, EWR, IAH, IND, LGA, MCI, MIA, ORD, PHL and PIT. With more than 5,500 talented aviation professionals, Republic Airline is a great place to get your career off the runway!
*The city and state listed above is an example of a base location you could be awarded. However, our base awards are determined on seniority with the Company and are not guaranteed.
Ensures the safety and comfort of passengers in accordance with FAA and Inflight guidelines.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodation will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Performs all regulatory and assigned cabin duties with constant attention to guests while providing a safe and comfortable onboard experience.
- Maintains thorough knowledge of all emergency procedures and the use of all emergency equipment on board the aircraft; operates all emergency exits and aircraft equipment using all the necessary movements and force up to and including 70 pounds.
- Provides food and beverages to passengers, which requires pushing and pulling moveable carts weighing in excess of 250 pounds.
- Assists passengers in stowing carry-on baggage weighing up to and including 35 pounds.
- Maintains a neat and orderly cabin environment.
- Contributes to a reliable and on-time operation by working with other crewmembers to meet all report times, departure times, and minimum turn times.
- Performs inflight sales and promotional duties as assigned.
- Assists other Customer Service staff as needed with passenger handling or other duties.
- Maintains reliable and prompt attendance according to Company policies and procedures.
- Presents a professional image, both in conduct and in appearance, including adherence to the Company uniform dress code.
- Complies with associate Rules of Conduct as outlined in all applicable manuals.
- Successful completion of FAA-certified 20+ day training program at a company designated location.
- Maintains Flight Attendant qualifications by successfully completing all Company required training.
- Maintains currency of Inflight guides and manuals.
- Fosters the Company’s core values and culture throughout the work environment.
- Performs additional duties as assigned or required.