Mandatory Qualifications and Experience:
* High school diploma/GED.
* 4 years of experience in wood finishing processes.
* Experience in aerospace industry preferred.
* Advanced knowledge of cabinet finishing processes and products.
The ideal candidate for this position will possess the following skills and characteristics:
* Possess a working knowledge of Gulfstream inspection, process specifications and terminology.
* The ability to read, write, speak, and understand the English language.
* Able to climb ladders and stairs, work in small restricted areas, lift up to 40 pounds and work any shift.
* Must be computer literate.
* Must be able to sand, buff, prep and spray clear coat finish on aircraft cabinetry
Benefits: Visit http://www.teamglobal.com/benefits.html for more details.