Interior Installer - St. Louis
HSGI, Inc. •
- Disassembly modification, assessing repairs, removals, installations and/or fabrication of corporate aircraft interiors.
- Removal, breakdown, re-installation and/or fabrication of seats, carpets, interior paneling, windows, galley, lavatory, insulation and sound proofing systems.
- Working with composite panels made from Nomex honeycomb, fiberglass, Lexan, acrylic materials, etc. Using care to protect the oxygen, water, waste, entertainment systems, emergency systems and equipment.
- Coordinating with supervisors and QA to ensure compliance with Repair Station procedures, internal and FAA paperwork, sign-offs and quality specifications.
- Utilizing company material tracking system to create parts demand, track squawks and to sign-off work.
- Following standard operating procedures when using and caring for shop tools and equipment.
- Working both in an aircraft cabin and in an airplane hangar.
- Familiar with the function, operation and safety requirements of aircraft passenger support systems. Including ability to use hand/power tools and equipment for installation and removal of interiors.
Contact JP @ 251-260-6025 / email@example.com for Immediate Placement
- High School degree and/or a related trade certificate at the college level.
- Minimum of 2 years of applicable installation, fabrication or related experience
- Experience in aerospace or corporate aircraft industry required.
- Able to read and interpret blueprints and engineering documentation
Job Ident #:
Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC