No Tools Required
Time and a Half on Overtime!
Per Diem Available for Candidates that Qualify
Under general supervision, prepares and applies finishes to aircraft furniture using aircraft specifications, designs and engineering drawings with a high level of safety, quality, detail and productivity. Assists team members with greater experience to enhance techniques supportive of quality workmanship
- Works under general supervision to prepare furniture for finish and disassembly using blueprints, aircraft specifications and design/engineering drawings.
- Performs high quality repairs to various finished surfaces in the shop and aboard aircraft.
- Cleans and polishes blemishes as needed to prepare the aircraft for delivery.
- Applies finish to furniture using spray equipment and other manual/mechanical methods.
- Uses various types of sandpapers, polishes, adhesives, masking mediums, solvents, finish materials, hand tools and various power tools to disassemble and finish furniture.
- Complies with all safety, 5S, and housekeeping policies. Uses personal protective equipment to protect aircraft interior (PTP).
- Uses the material tracking system to create parts demand, track squawks and to sign-off work.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status