SUMMARY: DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- The Cabinetmaker position requires an extensive knowledge of aircraft cabinet build, finish and interior installations.
- The job includes varying amounts of parts replacements or repair and general mechanical applications.
- Removal, modification, repair, refurbishment and fabrication of aircraft cabinets are primary job functions.
- Experience with Bombardier series aircraft, Gulfstreams, Falcons, Cessna Citation, Beechcraft KingAirs, Embraer Legacy & Phenom a PLUS!
- Removal, installation, modification, and repair of aircraft cabinets
- Ability to perform major modifications under minimal supervision
- Responsible for the building, assembly and finishing of various components for the interior of the aircraft during refurbishment such as cabinets, galleys, lavatories, wardrobes, tables, etc.
- In addition to working with wood components and high-grade veneers, technicians will also work with composite and other light-weight materials
- Perform and document all work performed per appropriate manuals and regulations as required
- Perform daily turnover sheets, work order processes and weight and balance data
CONTACT: Kelly Milowe (251) 260-6022 email@example.com
We care about you and your career, we care about you and the ones you care for, our success is your success, you are not just a contractor you’re a valued team member and part of our family we look forward to working with you soon!
HSGI, Inc. is a full service staffing company supplying qualified technical and professional employees to the most reputable companies in the Aerospace/Aircraft industry—across the United States and abroad.