HSGI, Inc. •
- Repairing, modifying, refurbishing, and fabricating aircraft cabinetry, as well as stripping and re-covering cabinetry with new veneer or laminate.
- Calculating weight & balance data.
- Fabricating, assembling and installing cabinetry using engineering blueprints and spec drawings.
- Maintaining a safe and clean work environment by following guidelines and procedures in compliance with all applicable regulations.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Corporate Aviation / Aerospace strongly preferred but not required
- Extensive, practical wood-working, surface to surface preparation, finishing and custom cabinetry experience
Contact JP @ 251-260-6025 / email@example.com for Immediate Placement
Job Ident #:
Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC