Interior Fabrication Technician (Aviation)
Delta Global Staffing •
Delta Global Staffing, a wholly owned subsidiary of Delta Air Lines has Interior Fabrication job available in Atlanta, GA (ATL). Delta Global Staffing has been providing full service staffing solutions and great benefits to clients and employees since 1995. In this Interior Fabrication Technician position, candidates will need to be able to perform the job duties specified below.
Under the direction of Production management, the Interior Fabrication Technician will Fabricate interior Aircraft parts and assemblies, in accordance with all applicable instructions and standards
- Manufacture aircraft parts and assemblies in accordance with released dataSet up and use electric and pneumatic tooling
- Properly use calibrated precision measuring equipmentRead and interpret engineering drawings, engineering orders, test plans and work instructions
- Comply with lean manufacturing principals and work with leads and supervisors to implement best practices in the manufacturing process
- Work with engineers and management with problem solving production issuesSet up and perform testing of interior components in accordance with released test plans
- Be prepared to cross train and be utilized in other aspects in the production processMaintain a safe operations by adhering to DFP safety procedures and regulations
- Must be able to read and interpret drawings
- Must be able to fabricate composite panels to include preparing the table with release , perforated material, peel ply.
- Completing panel buildup of panel materials, and completing the bagging process in accordance with the data provided
- Familiarity with Boeing and Airbus specifications a plus
- Assembly of interior monuments to include bonding of monuments and assembly of lavatories and class dividers
- Fabricating and fitting trim on new assembliesInstalling decorative laminate a must
- Understanding of the first article process a plus
Benefits offered: Health, dental, vision, 401K and Flight privileges.
Job Ident #: