- The Interior Installation Technician requires strong knowledge of interior installation, removal, disassembling, reassembling and repair to include varying amounts of parts replacements or repair, basic electrical system installation and general mechanical applications.
- Modifications, repair, refurbishment and installation of aircraft interiors are primary functions.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Experience with Bombardier series aircraft, VIP and/or other Corporate aircraft a MUST!
- The Interior Installation Technician works under limited supervision to remove, install, and/or fabricate aircraft interiors, which may include items such as trim, carpet, sound proofing, light structure, cabinetry, panels and other accessories
- All work performed should be in accordance with company design specifications, quality standards and completed work should meet customer expectations
- Safely perform aircraft interior removal, installation, and/or fabrication of aircraft interiors (which may include galleys, closets, lavatories, side ledges, bulkheads, doors and panels)
- Coordinate with supervision and Inspection to ensure compliance with Repair Station procedures, internal and FAA paperwork, sign-offs and quality specifications.
CONTACT: Kelly Milowe (251) 260-6022 email@example.com
We care about you and your career, we care about you and the ones you care for, our success is your success, you are not just a contractor you’re a valued team member and part of our family we look forward to working with you soon!
HSGI, Inc. is a full service staffing company supplying qualified technical and professional employees to the most reputable companies in the Aerospace/Aircraft industry—across the United States and abroad.