1. High School diploma or equivalent.
2. Two (2) or more years aircraft structural overhaul experience
3. Must provide own tools as required on company tool list.
4. Language (read, write, speak, and understand English)
1. FAA Airframe and Powerplant or FAA Airframe certificate
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.