HSGI, Inc. •
Seeking interior mechanics with experience with VIP corporate aircraft to do refurbs/completions. Aircraft preferred: Falcon, Gulfstream, Bombardier, Hawker, BBJ, Legacy
Send updated resume in Word format to Jeff Colvin: firstname.lastname@example.org and call/text me at 270-799-9808 for review and consideration.
This job requires strong interior knowledge to modify and repair aircraft including interior removal and installation, disassembling, reassembling and repairing plus cabinet building, finishing and upholstery / trim. Job tasks include varying amounts of parts / component replacements or repair, removal and installation along with general craftsmanship.
Essential Job Functions
• Perform incoming inspection of aircraft interiors components as listed on the Incoming Inspection Form. Take pictures of all interiors areas, including cockpit, cabin, lavatory and baggage compartment, noting any damage.
• Perform general repairs on aircraft interiors and related components at a level beyond basic job knowledge.
• Removal and installation of panels, headliners and additional components, including, but not limited to panel fabrication and fit.
• Perform sheet metal repair, removal and or installation skills, including fabrications.
• Remove, repair and install carpeting, surging, insulation, sound proofing and fabric accessories.
• Use appropriate and proven care, handling methods, transportation and storage of components in order to protect and maintain the integrity and condition of Customer interiors.
• Maintain and protect components and the general area of work within an aircraft in a safe and clean manner so as to protect interior components and surrounding areas, equipment, etc.
• Create, process and maintain R&I-Removal and Installation Logs, including appropriate sign-offs and approvals.
Job Ident #:
Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC