Tech 3 Upholsterer - Boise, ID
HSGI, Inc. •
- We are looking for qualified candidates with a minimum of 5 years’ experience working on high end seat upholstery for mid to large corporate aircraft.
- Candidates must have the ability to fabricate new foam cushions, strip, recover, rebuild, pattern and sew to specifications provided in sketches, drawing or engineering orders for seats, divans, side ledges and other interior soft goods.
- This Tech III will work with a team of upholsterers in the processes and procedures of aircraft interior “soft goods” refurbishment work.
- This work requires experience and proficiency in recovering, foam re-building, patterning and sewing as they relate to refurbishment of seats, divans, headliners, dado panels, and other interior components.
- A good understanding of burn regulations, maintenance manuals, drawings and engineering orders is required.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call JP @ 251-260-6025 for more information
Job Ident #:
Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC