Upholsterer - OH
HSGI, Inc. •
• Interpret blueprints, completion drawings, company standards, work instructions
• Perform necessary calculations using shop math based on required tooling, detailed parts, assemblies, and installations.
• Perform sewing operations in accordance with applicable FAA regulations.
• Disassemble and reassemble vendor passenger seats and divans in accordance with the guidelines of vendor component maintenance manuals.
• Perform proper maintenance practices in accordance with their standards, such as: proper glue application, adhesive bonding, hardware, and rivet installation
• Correct handling and use of all required tools specific to the current job assignment.
• Correct handling and use of all required chemicals and adhesives related to the current job assignment, including general knowledge and ability to retrieve data from the MSDS safety books.
• High school diploma or GED
• Minimum of one (1) year upholstery experience
• Able to distinguish colors and align intricate or elaborate designs in fabrics.
• Must possess required tools and tool box.
• Must not be allergic to chemicals, solvents, paints, adhesives, natural or man-made materials, fabrics, or feathers.
• Basic computer skills.
• Able to work in confined spaces and in unusual positions, i.e. various aircraft
• Able to lift and transport up to 40 lbs. with or without reasonable accommodation
• Visual capacity and muscular dexterity to work on fine detail, high cost products with a minimum of errors and rework.
• Must be able to stock and remove materials from bins above storage level (not exceeding OSHA standards).
• Able to setup and operate all standard equipment related to upholstery
- Please email your resume in a Word Document to email@example.com for review and consideration.
Job Ident #:
Constant - OH
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)