Upholstery Tech - - Indianapolis
Strom Aviation •
Must be able to Sew and do foam build up.
- These individuals should have a minimum of five (5) years of experience in the aviation industry.
- Capable of sewing double stitch (French seam), blind stitch, cording, etc.
- Must be capable of making and understanding the template processes.
- Must have experience working with leather, silks and other linens.
- These individuals should also have experience sewing curtains, throw pillow and have experience using an industrial sewing machine.
PANEL/FLOORING COVER TECHNICIAN:
- These individuals must be able to read and understand drawings.
- Must be able to make patterns/templates.
- Must have experience covering panels and other components with leather, vinyl, suede and other fabrics.
- Must have experience working with the adhesives required for each material.
- Should have experience working with carpet cutting and installation.
- Should also have experience working with floor covering.
- Must have a minimum of five (5) years of experience working in the aviation industry.
5+ Years of Experience
Job Ident #: