Supplier Performance Management Specialist
At Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
In your role, you will:
Responsible for the overall Bombardier Supplier Scorecard, to include Key Performance Indicator development, measurement of performance to targets and supplier development. Acts as Learjet lead for Supplier Performance & Governance team.
- Develop processes and measurements to ensure consistency of data integrity from cross-functional teams;
- Develop and monitor supplier performance across all assigned suppliers;
- Monitor supplier performance Aerospace wide and work with cross-functional teams to identify root cause and develop corrective action plans;
- Provide guidance, support and expertise to Lear Jet team on supplier performance based on scorecard measures and supplier development;
- Collaborate with Senior Management to support Supplier Reviews with quarterly scorecards and executive summaries;
- Oversee complex high visibility issues and provides support and guidance to ensure fleet support;
- Escalate complex supplier issues within Bombardier Internal departments (In-Service Engineering, Technical Help Desk, Maintenance Engineering, Business Aircraft, Programs, Engineering, etc) so as to assist with problem resolution.
As our ideal candidate,
- You have a minimum of 3 years of Supplier Management experience within a Customer Service role and a focus in Supplier support and development;
- You have Technical or Business degree or equivalent experience;
- You have a minimum of 2 years of relevant aircraft industry experience, preferably in a program management / supply chain / technical role;
- You portray characteristics of leadership, perseverance, entrepreneurship and innovation skills;
- You have the ability to travel extensively, both nationally and internationally;
- You have computer skills necessary to operate Microsoft applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio, etc) as well as e-mail and other software and web based applications;
- You have effective negotiation skills;
- You have effective presentation skills with ability to conduct meetings at a professional level.
Bombardier is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, age, disability status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, National, or Local Laws.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those under consideration will be contacted. Please continue to monitor our website and apply for additional positions for which you are qualified and may be of interest to you.
Your ideas move people.
Job Ident #:
Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC